Founded as Knights Farm Equipment in 1955 by Albert and Freda Knight, we began as a small Massey Ferguson and New Holland dealer on Williams Hill Road.
In 1977, Albert’s son Jerry Knight, joined the business and we moved to our current location on Fork Ridge Road. Along with the move, we changed our name to Knights Farm Supply.
We began carrying Purina feed and added products from Woods, Kuhn, Kodiak, and Befco. Soon after, we added more types of animal feed and fence supplies and other products to our inventory. (Source)